Keto-baked custard has been around for a while, but it seems to be getting more and more popular lately. This keto dessert is creamy, delicious, and very easy to make. It was first popularized by ketogenic dieters, but it has since become a favorite of people on all types of diets.
If you’re looking for an easy keto dessert that the whole family will love, the keto-baked custard is definitely the way to go.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup keto-approved sweetener (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Combine all of the keto-baked custard ingredients in a blender and pulse for 30 seconds or until completely combined.
- Pour the keto-baked custard mixture into 6-8 ramekins, depending on how large you want each serving to be. If you don’t have ramekins, glass jars work too!
- Place the keto-baked custard-filled dishes into a deep baking pan. You will need to fill this pan with enough water so that it comes halfway up the sides of the keto-baked custard dishes when placed inside.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the keto-baked custard is set.
- Serve with a keto-approved sweetener, whipped cream, and/or keto nuts. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 keto-baked custard
- Calories: 215
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 244 mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Net Carbs: 1g
The keto-baked custard nutrition facts above are for one keto-baked custard. As you can see, this keto dessert is not only delicious, but it’s also very nutritious. It’s a great way to get some extra protein and healthy fats into your diet.
Here are some keto-baked custard health benefits you can look forward to.
- Increases Energy, Focus, and Mood
- One keto-baked custard contains 7g of protein. Protein is our body’s building block for all sorts of healthy tissues including hair, skin, nails, muscles, ligaments… It helps with digestion too!
- Satisfies Hunger and Cravings
- A keto-baked custard is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your keto diet. In fact, keto-baked custard can actually help you lose weight if you’re following a ketogenic diet.
- If you’re not following a keto diet, the keto-baked custard is still a great way to satisfy your hunger without eating unhealthy foods.
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- The keto-baked custard contains healthy fats which have been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body. This is especially beneficial if you are struggling with conditions like arthritis, asthma, or allergies.
As you can see, the keto-baked custard is a very easy dessert to make. All you need are a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes of your time. This keto dessert is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just looking for something sweet and satisfying to end your day with.
If you’re looking for a keto dessert that’s both delicious and easy to make, the keto-baked custard is definitely the way to go! Give it a try today!