Rocky road cheesecake is a delicious dessert cake for any special occasion. The cheesecake has a buttery biscuit base with cream cheese. Waitrose mini marshmallows, which are perfectly light and fluffy, are the best marshmallows for rocky road cheesecake.
- First, you need to crush your favorite biscuits, make sure it turns into sandy lumps.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- If you want to give an extra chocolatey kick to your cheesecake, you can use chocolate digestive biscuits to it.
- Press the mixture into a loose bottom tin. Make sure to press until it’s compact.
- Add the whipped double cream, icing sugar, and cream cheese to it and mix well.
- Then mix in the melted cooled and chocolate mini marshmallows
- Use milk chocolate or dark chocolate in the cheesecake to give a subtle creamy taste.
- Use the back of the spoon or a palette knife in order to smooth the top of the cheesecake
- Let the chocolate cool for a couple of minutes before you stir it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator for a minimum of three hours. However, overnight is more preferable as it will give you a much firmer cheesecake.
Tips For Making No-Bake Rocky Road Cheesecake
- If you want to make gluten-free, then just replace the regular chocolate digestive biscuits with a gluten-free biscuit.
- Do not forget to cool the chocolate for just a couple of minutes before you stir it into the cheesecake.
- Keep its consistency sliceable but not solid as it will give a quiver if you wobble it gently.
- Make sure while whipping the double cream that it still holds its shape because too runny will be sloppy, and too stiff will be too dense
- To give a smoother texture to the cheesecake, do sift the icing sugar.
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
Sugar-free keto cheesecake:
It takes only 1 hour and 10 minutes to prepare. Ingredients are:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1/3 cup butter
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Soften cream cheese
- Three large eggs
- One tablespoon lemon juice
Steps to make:
- Take a normal pan to attach butter paper to it.
- Prepare a dough by mixing blanched almond flour, vanilla extract, erythritol, and melted butter in it.
- Put that dough into the pan and bake it for 10-20 minutes until it turns slightly brown in color.
- Beat the cream cheese and eggs until it turns fluffy, and add vanilla extract and lemon juice to it
- Use a pastry spatula to spread the mixture on the cake and bake it for 40-45 minutes.
- Take out the cake and allow it to cool.
- Your keto cheesecake is ready
To conclude, go for keto cheesecake and no-bake rocky road cheesecake as it will turn out to be very delicious and easy to make.