Bored to eat pumpkin pie and looking for something new this Halloween? If yes, then it’s high time to try pumpkin cheesecake. Wondering why cheesecake? Because nothing can be better than this cheesy, flavorful, and creamy cake if you want your guests to really enjoy your Halloween party. And the best thing is that you can find so many cheesecake variations on the internet. But if you are looking for an easy and different cheesecake variation, then you must explore this content. Here we have come up with a fantastic recipe for pumpkin cheesecake. Let’s discover how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake:
Before starting the recipe, let’s know why you should try this recipe:
- Firstly this recipe is easy to prepare
- You can prepare this recipe in under 50 minutes
- All the ingredients used in this cheesecake are readily available, so you need to make more effort to find them.
Ingredients You Will Need To Prepare Pumpkin Cheesecake:
Ingredients To Prepare The Crust-
- Egg yolk- 1
- Pecans – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – half cup
- Butter- 2 tablespoons
- Cracker crumbs- half cup
- Flour – half cup
Ingredients To Prepare The Filling-
- Pumpkin puree – 30 ounce
- Brown sugar- 2 cups
- Flour – 3 tablespoons
- Cream cheese- 32 ounce
- Cinnamon- 1 teaspoon
- Eggs- 5
- Ginger- ½ spoon
- Whiskey- 2 tablespoons
- Grated nutmeg- ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla extract- 2 tablespoons’
- A pinch of salt
If you don’t have pre-made pumpkin puree, then you can make it at home. To make a puree, all you need to do is cut a sugar pumpkin into two pieces, remove the seeds, keep the pumpkin in a skillet; add 2 cups water, and cook on a medium flame for about 1 hour. Now blend the mixture in a blender and drain water.
Instructions To Prepare Pumpkin Cheesecake:
1. Take a small container and put the sugar, butter, cracker crumbs into it, and press until it sticks to the bottom of the pan properly.
2. For the filling, pour sugar and cream cheese into the large container and beat them to make the smooth paste. Once you get a smooth paste, mix eggs and beat again for about 10-15 minutes. Now mix the salt, spices, and pumpkin.
3. Add the smooth batter to the crust. Keep the skillet on a baking tray and bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Meanwhile, mix the vanilla extract, sugar, and cheese cream to make the smooth paste for topping. Now put this smooth paste over the filling and spread adequately, and cook in the microwave for about 6-7 minutes.
5. Refrigerate overnight and serve it with chopped pecans.
Woahh!!! Pumpkin cheesecake is ready. Isn’t it an easy and mouth-watering recipe for pumpkin cheesecake? So, sweet lovers, what are you waiting for? Add this cheesecake to your Halloween party menu and leave your guests with a wow expression. You can try this recipe at home to satiate your sweet cravings, not only for the party menu.
Happy Holiday Season, Friends!!!