Got a lot of Philadelphia cream cheese at home! Then these simple recipe tips will help you in creating mouthwatering cheesecakes that will stand out from the rest of the cakes and taste even better.
So let’s dig up the recipes and create some of the best cheesecakes.
Classic Cheesecake With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crumbs- one and a half cups
- Margarine or butter- 1/3 cup melted
- Sugar- 3 tablespoon
- Philadelphia cream cheese- 4 packets of eight ounces each
- Vanilla Essence- 1 teaspoon
- Eggs- 4
- Sugar- one cup
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take a big bowl and combine graham crumbs, butter, and 3 tablespoon sugar in it.
- Now take a springform pan and spread graham crumbs in it. Make sure that the crumbs mixture is spread evenly in the entire pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and one cup sugar until they are perfectly blended. Keep adding eggs one at a time. Keep mixing the mixture at slow speed.
- Pour this cream mixture on the pan and bake it for 55 minutes. Run a knife around the rim of pan to loosen the cake.
- Let the cake cool and then remove rim. Refrigerate the cake for 4 or 5 hours, if possible overnight to get the best taste.
Classic cheesecake is one such recipe which stands out irrespective of the occasion. You will fall in love with the taste of this classic cheesecake made from Philadelphia cream cheese.
Raspberry Twist Cake With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Philadelphia Cheesecake- 2 packages of eight ounces each.
- Sugar- one cup
- Vanilla Essence- ½ teaspoon
- Graham Cracker crumbs- one and a half cups
- Raspberry preserves- 3 tablespoon
- Whipped topping- 1 cup
- Raspberries-1 cup, fresh
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Now, take a big bowl and mix graham crackers crumbs, butter and a half cup of sugar in it.
- Take a springform pan and grease it with butter. Spread the crumbs mixture in the pan evenly and make sure that there are no lumps or anything formed.
- Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and beat cream cheese, vanilla essence, and sugar in it. Add eggs and mix the cream until it is perfectly blended.
- Add red raspberry preserves into this mixture.
- Now pour the entire cream mixture on the crust and spread it evenly.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and cool completely. Refrigerate for a minimum of four hours or else you can keep it in the fridge for overnight too.
- Top the cake with raspberries and serve.
Both of these cakes are amazing with taste. One can enjoy the Philadelphia essence in both of these cakes. The cream cheese is something that keeps these cakes apart from the other cakes. Combination of cheese and graham crackers take the taste of the cake to a higher level. The cake is, and you will enjoy every bite you take.