Our cheesecake with philadelphia cream cheese is simply like a cakewalk. Tired of long and boring recipes? Now we have a quick just few steps recipe for you to enjoy a delicious cheesecake with philadelphia cream cheese
Prep: 10 mins
Hands On: 240 mins
2 pack Philadelphia brick cream cheese, at room temperature
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup sugar
1 graham cracker crust, ready to use
Preheat Oven. Heat it at 325-degree F.
Mix sugar, vanilla and cream cheese in a bowl and blend it until it incorporates well.
Add eggs in it and blend it well.
Pour the batter in graham cracker crust.
Bake it for around 40 mins till the time its center part is set and edges turn light golden.
Cool the cake and refrigerate it for around 180 mins.
Important Tips To Follow While Making A Cheesecake With Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Here are 9 tips for a successful cheesecake:
- Your cheesecake should not ripple when you sway the pan. It should move as a whole. If it is rippling them it is not done. Ensure this.
- Always ensure you fine ground your ingredients such as crackers, cookies or nuts. Crush them finely to make a smooth crust.
- Never go for slight flavoured ingredients. Make sure you use full flavours in your cheesecake as it makes it yummier.
- Use soft cream cheese always, which should be at a room temperature. If you do not use soft cheese then it will not smooth after you blend it. It can even create lumps. Ensure batter is smooth and with no lumps before you add eggs in it.
- Blend the ingredients carefully. Do not be impatient while doing that. Beat them on low speed until they blend together. Do not over beat because overbeating can cause too much air in it and cracks may come while baking the cake. So, in between stop the blender and scrape the mixture from sides of the bowl or the container you are using.
- Many people prefer greasing the pan but the expert advice says that use non-stick foil paper to create a base as it will help you to get rid off the pan as soon as your cake is baked.
- Do not use a regular baking pan while baking cheesecake. Ensure you use a springform pan as it is especially for cheesecake. When you bake any cake, you always invert it after baking however, in cheesecake you cannot do so. It is a custard-like soft so spring-pan is essential for it.
- What best you can do is that you can merge pan with a pan. To avoid any leakage of batter in spring pan, you can insert spring pan into a large pan before baking it in the water bath.
- Always arrange the oven before baking any cake. Arrange racks so that the cake is baked in the centre of oven.