Today, there are so many people in the world who have turned vegan. Veganism is a way of consuming food in which you do not eat any animal based food items. There are many benefits of turning vegan and some researchers suggest that vegan people are less prone to diseases. There are so many dishes that vegan people can make and enjoy but some people say that there is a dearth of good dessert recipes that one can eat. Most of the desserts require eggs or dairy which is something that you cannot consume if you are vegan.
But there are many recipes that you will find for different desserts like brownies and cakes that do not require any animal based products. But some people think that one of the best desserts which is cheesecake does require dairy or eggs, this is not true! We have the perfect vegan tofu cheesecake recipe that you will love. This awesome vegan tofu cheesecake recipe will make you very happy and you can make it at home with ease. If you are craving some delicious cheesecake then this is the recipe that you have to try and trust me you will be smiling with every bite.
Ingredients That You Need
- 2 packages or almost 12 ounce of some extra firm tofu that is drained and cubed
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1prepared graham cracker crust almost 9 inches
Steps To Follow
- First, you have to preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 175 degrees celsius.
- In a blender, mix tofu, white sugar, salt, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and lemon juice. You have to blend all these ingredients until there is a smooth paste.
- The paste has to be poured into the crust so that it settles properly to give it a nice shape. You will love the way this will settle and will make you feel great about your cheesecake.
- Bake the crust with the paste until it is browned. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes in total.
- After this is done, allow it to cool down. Now, keep it into the refrigerator so that it is chilled.
- Now enjoy it and allow your taste buds to relish this awesome cheesecake.
Each serving of the cheesecake is about 371 calories which is fine. For each serving you will get about 8.1g of protein, 46.4g of carbohydrates, 18.3g of fat, and 149.2mg of sodium.
This is one of the easiest recipes of vegan cheesecake that you can follow and you will love it. You will love the amazing taste of cheesecake and you will make the most of it. The recipe is simple yet when you serve this to your guests it will make you feel great!