Cheesecake is a favorite for everyone out there. Here I am presenting 4 simple ways to make cute mini cheesecakes. You will see so many flavors of cheesecakes in this article. First, let’s start with the basic mini cheesecake then climb up the ladder by adding various flavors to it. One thing for sure is that you will love these cheesecake recipes. They are very cute looking and delicious. So let’s get started with the recipes.
Basic Mini Cheesecakes
Time taken for preparation- 20 minutes
Cooking time- 25 minutes
Serves- 9-10 individuals
- Graham cracker crumbs- 65 grams
- Unsalted butter- 2 tablespoons
- Granulated sugar- 60 grams
- Full Fat cream cheese- 226 grams
- Full fat sour cream- 60 grams
- Vanilla Extract- ½ teaspoon
- Egg- 1 large
- Lemon Juice- 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a muffin pan which can accommodate 10 mini cheesecakes. 12 liner muffin pan will suit the requirement.
- Grease all the pans with butter or use non-stick spray.
- Take a medium sized bowl and combine graham cracker crumbs, unsalted butter, one tablespoon of granulated sugar. The mixture will have a sand-like texture. Now take a tablespoon of crust mixture in each muffin liner.
- Prebake these muffins for 5 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed with the help of a whisker. Make sure that the mixture attains a smooth and creamy structure. Now add the sour cream and lemon juice to the mixture and keep beating. Add an egg on medium speed and beat until a thick batter is formed.
- Divide the batter between all the muffin liners. One tablespoon of batter on each liner will give a perfect taste. If you want you can add more too, it purely depends upon your choice.
- Bake the cakes for 18-20 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let the muffins cool for some time. After it attains the room temperature, transfer them into the refrigerator.
- You can store these mini cheesecakes for 5 days at most.
This is the basic recipe of cheesecake.
Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
The Oreo mini cheesecakes recipe is very simple. Prepare the cream batter, as stated above. In muffin liners, use an Oreo cookie as the crust, add some dark chocolate and then spread the batter as stated.
The Oreo mini cheesecakes are ready to eat.
Strawberry Mini Cheesecake
The strawberry mini cheesecake recipe is very simple. First, let the graham crackers crust bake as stated in the above recipe. Then add a layer of chopped strawberries on the crackers and then spread the cream batter. The strawberry mini cheesecake is ready to serve
- For this recipe, you need chocolate chips and marshmallows. Repeat the preparation of mini cheesecakes as stated above until refrigeration of cakes.
- Take a microwave-safe bowl; add cream and chocolate chips to it. Heat them for five seconds and blend them until they turn entirely smooth.
- Spread the ganache on cool mini cheesecakes. Toast the marshmallows on the top of a stove and place one spoon of marshmallow on each cake. Serve the cakes immediately for better flavor.
These are the simple mini cheesecake recipes that you can do at a time.