Do you love cheesecake? How about mango? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then you’re going to love this Japanese Mango Cheesecake recipe! This dessert is the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, and it’s sure to please everyone who tries it. Plus, it’s really easy to make – even if you’re not a culinary expert. So what are you waiting for?If you’re looking for a delicious new dessert to make, why not try this Japanese mango cheesecake? It’s easy to make and definitely tasty!
1.5 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup of melted butter
3 tablespoons of sugar
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup of sour cream
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of diced mangoes (about 2 small mangos)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray and then line the bottom with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Mix well and then press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla extract until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time until well combined. Stir in the diced mangoes.
4. Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and spread evenly. Bake for about 50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on a wire rack before removing from the pan. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Health benefits of Japanese Mango Cheesecake
1. Prevents cancer: Mango is known to contain antioxidants, which scavenge and eliminate harmful toxins that can cause cancer.
2. Lowers blood sugar: The fiber and vitamin C in mangoes can help regulate blood sugar levels.
3. Reduces risk of heart disease: Mangoes are a good source of potassium, which can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Aids in weight loss: Mango is a low-calorie fruit, making it a good choice for people trying to lose weight.
5. Boosts vision health: The vitamin A in mangoes helps protect against macular degeneration and other eye diseases.
6. Keeps skin healthy: Mangoes are high in vitamin E, which helps keep skin healthy and looking young.
7. Improves digestion: The fiber in mangoes helps promote a healthy digestive system.
8. Strengthens bones: Mango is a good source of calcium, which is essential for strong bones.
9. Provides energy: Mango is a good source of carbohydrates, which provide energy for the body.
10. detoxifies the body: The antioxidants in mangoes help detoxify the body and protect against harmful toxins.
Disadvantages of Japanese Mango Cheesecake
1. high in sugar: One slice of Japanese mango cheesecake contains about 20 grams of sugar, which is high.
2. high in calories: A typical slice of Japanese mango cheesecake contains about 300 calories, which is high.
3. not healthy for people with diabetes: Japanese mango cheesecake is high in sugar and calories, which makes it not ideal for people with diabetes.
4. can cause weight gain: Japanese mango cheesecake is high in calories and can cause weight gain if eaten in large quantities.
5. not good for people on a diet: Japanese mango cheesecake is high in sugar and calories, making it not ideal for people on a diet.
If you are looking for a delicious and unique cheesecake recipe, look no further than this Japanese mango cheesecake. This recipe is perfect for any occasion, and it will be sure to impress your friends and family. So why not try out this amazing recipe today?