In this busy world, we are looking for faster ways of cooking. However, we are unaware that there are some dishes which you can cook while doing other tasks. You will be surprised to know that you can make some recipes while sleeping. It sounds more wonderful if it is a delicious dessert like cake. You just need to batter the ingredients in the oven one night before. In the morning, you will be able to eat the delicious and flawless cheesecake. In this article, we describe some unique methods of making cheesecake.
The making of cheesecake requires some things. At low oven temperature, they need to be baked for 8 to 9 hours. This long bake time transforms the ingredients into semi solidity state. However, the persons who are not in the mood to use the oven at night can try it in the morning.
Overnight Brandy Cheesecake
Ingredients For Making Cheesecake
- Nonstick spray vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup graham cracker or cookie crumbs
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 cup of sugar
- Two tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Five eggs
- First of all, preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Take a 9-inch springform pan and spray the non-sticky oil in it. Dust the bottom and sides of it with cookie crumbs.
- Take a large bowl. Mix the sugar with the cream cheese. Now, Stir the mixture until it becomes smooth and soft. Now, mix the vanilla, eggs, and brandy to make a batter. Pour the well-blended batter into the pan. Place it in the oven. Now, go to bed.
- The cake will be set when you wake up in the morning, 8 or 9 hours later. Remove the pan and let it cool for an hour. Now, remove the cake from pan. Cover it with wax paper or plastic wrap. Refrigerate it for at least one hour.
- Cut with a sharp knife and enjoy the servings.
- 1 1/2 cups ginger snap crumbs
- Six tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 pounds cream cheese at room temperature (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger root
- Five extra-large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 pound pumpkin puree, canned or homemade
- Initially, preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Mix the ginger snap cramps in the melted butter thoroughly. Add brown sugar, one tablespoon of cinnamon and ginger and mix it well. Form a thin crust across bottom and sides of 9 inched greased springform pan using the mixture.
- Mix the sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl. Now, add vanilla, eggs, and ginger root to make a well-blended batter.
- In a separate bowl, add flour and remaining cinnamon. Add cloves and nutmeg. Mix well and add pumpkin puree in that bowl. Again mix thoroughly, until it becomes smooth. Pour the cheese cream batter into the mixture.
- Now, pour this batter into the pan and place it in the oven. After that, go to sleep.
- You can see a set cake when you are awake after 8 to 10 hours. Remove the rack and let the pan to cool. Invert the cake and empty the pan. Refrigerate it for at least one to two hours. Now, your cake is ready to serve.