Who doesn’t love to eat pastries? And especially when it is a cheesecake. Its name shows that it is super delicious and tasty to eat that everyone wants to eat. Do you know you can prepare it at your home? Yes, it is very easy and simple to prepare home some of the ingredients. Would you want the recipe? Well, don’t scroll down. Here I mention the best way to prepare a keto cream cheese cupcake recipe at your home. Thus, you don’t have to go outside to buy any cheese cupcake when you can prepare on your own.
Let’s begin with the keto cream cheese cupcakes recipe here.
Ingredients for keto cream cheese cupcakes
Ingredients and their quantity play a great role in any recipe. If you want to make the recipe perfectly then, it is very much important to follow the ingredients and their quantity. Well, you would require the ingredients such as ½ cup almond meal, two (8 ounces) packages of cream cheese, softened, ¼ cup butter, melted, two eggs, one teaspoon vanilla extract, and ¾ cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda).
- To make the cheese cupcake perfectly, you should follow the steps perfectly.
- You have to preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and then line the muffin cups with paper liners.
- Then take a mixing bowl and add almond flour and butter together and mix them together.
- Now beat the cream cheese, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract together in the bowl with the electric blender until the batter will be smooth.
- Now in this step, you should grease the cupcake liners pan and then pour the mixture into the mold.
- After doing that, you should bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Thus your cupcakes will be ready. But before serving, you should keep it in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
We love to eat the thing which is well arranged, right? So, if you are preparing these cupcakes for any family party, then you should serve them to the guest before garnishing. It will improve the look. So, you can add some icing sugar on the top of the muffins or add some of the sprinkles over the cupcakes for garnishing.
This cupcake contains 209 calories, protein 4.9g, fat 20g, carbohydrates 3.5g, sodium 151.1mg, and cholesterol 82.2mg per serving. This is a healthy cupcake that you can have as a snack also.
This is the whole process of making keto cream cheese cupcakes. It would take almost 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook the cake. Apart from that, it would require additional 8 hours for cooling. So overall, it would take 8 hours 25 minutes to make the keto cream cheese cupcakes. However, with the mentioned ingredients, you can prepare for only 12 servings. Well, try once in your kitchen with the mentioned ingredients, and I hope you and your family would love the cakes most thereafter.