Looking for an easy dessert recipe that will impress your friends and family? Look no further than this No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe! This delicious dessert can be made in just a few minutes, and it’s sure to please everyone. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover chocolate you may have. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sugar
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons whipped cream topping (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 inch pie dish.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with cream, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract and salt until smooth.
4. Pour chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pie dish.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
7. Allow to cool completely before serving.8. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Health Benefits of No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie
1. Chocolate is high in antioxidants. These antioxidants help protect the body from free radicals, which can cause damage to cells. The flavonoids in chocolate also help improve blood flow and reduce blood pressure.
2. Dark chocolate is especially rich in antioxidants. In fact, it has more antioxidants than any other food tested so far.
3. Chocolate is a good source of magnesium. Magnesium helps regulate blood pressure, maintain nerve function and support muscle health.
4. Chocolate contains several essential minerals, including copper, iron, potassium and zinc.
5. Cream cheese is a good source of protein and calcium. It also contains vitamins A, B12 and D.
6. Sour cream is a good source of vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). It also contains fatty acids, which can help improve skin health.
7. Whipped cream is a good source of protein, calcium and vitamin D.
8. Pie crust is a good source of carbohydrates, fiber and protein.
Disadvantages of No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie
1. Chocolate is high in sugar and can therefore cause blood sugar levels to spike.
2. Some people are allergic to chocolate.
3. Chocolate can also be high in calories, which can lead to weight gain if consumed in large quantities.
4. Cream cheese is high in cholesterol and saturated fat.
5. Sour cream is high in saturated fat.
6. Whipped cream is high in saturated fat and cholesterol.
7. Pie crust is high in carbohydrates and can contribute to weight gain if consumed in large quantities.
This No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe is the perfect dessert for any occasion. It’s easy to make, and it always impresses guests. The chocolate mousse filling is light and fluffy, and the Oreos add a delicious crunch. If you’re looking for an impressive dessert that doesn’t require any baking, give this recipe a try!