Do you want to make a no bake double chocolate cheesecake? You’ve come to the right place. This is one of my favorite recipes for this dessert—it’s easy, and it always turns out great! It’s also not as heavy as other types of cheesecakes, so you can eat more without feeling too guilty.
Here we go:
1 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
3 eggs, separated
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Grease an 8×8 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a bowl combine the coconut, sugar, and cocoa powder.
Add the egg yolks and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth add the powdered sugar and beat on high for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Beat in the coconut mixture at low speed just until combined (do not overmix).
In another bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture just until combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Another popular recipe of no bake double chocolate cheesecake
For the crust:
1 cup vegan chocolate cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons melted vegan margarine
For the filling:
12 ounces non-dairy cream cheese
7 oz packages firm silken tofu
1 tablespoon vanilla extract (or another flavoring of your choice)
3/4 cup powdered sugar (more if you like a sweeter cheesecake)
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. To make the crust, mix together the vegan chocolate cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs with the melted vegan margarine. Press mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
3. To make the filling, blend cream cheese and tofu with an electric blender until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract (or another flavoring of your choice) and powdered sugar, then blend again.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cocoa powder and cornstarch together to combine well instead of the cornstarch it will say 1 tablespoon cornstarch but use 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, then blend again.
5. Pour the filling over the crust and spread evenly.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm to the touch.
7. Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for several hours before serving. Enjoy!
When it comes to no bake double chocolate cheesecake, this recipe is definitely one of the best. It’s a no bake version, which makes it super easy to make and requires no oven. The crust is made with vegan chocolate cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs, and the filling is made with vegan cream cheese, tofu, and cocoa powder. So good! Enjoy!
This recipe is perfect if you want to make a decadent dessert without turning on the oven. It’s also healthy and gluten-free, so it will work for most dietary restrictions! The ingredients are simple and easy to find at any grocery store. This cake only takes about 10 minutes of prep time before baking in the freezer for an hour or more depending on how firm you like your cheesecake. Let us know what you think of this no bake double chocolate cheesecake recipe by leaving feedback below. We love hearing from our readers!