Who doesn’t love the tastiness of peanut butter and chocolate together? Let’s make it into a Nuna’s frozen cheesecake; it is pretty good. It is easy to make, and everyone loves it. The creamy texture of this dessert will make it one of the new recipes in your recipe book. The crust will be crunchy and added with the peanuts. The middle part of froze cheesecake continues with the crust and finishes on the top with more crispiness.
A salty and sweet crust in cream cheesecake will be more delicious. You can use even some pecans, fisher nuts, and crushed pretzels to create a fantastic crust layer.
Ingredients In Making Nuna’s Frozen Cheesecake:
For The Crust:
- One cup of graham cracker biscuits. (it is about eight crackers)
- ½ cup of chopped pretzel sticks
- ¼th cup of sugar
- ½ cup of nuts pecans (Chopped)
- Eight tablespoons of melted salted butter.
For The Filing:
- Two cups of cream cheese (At room temperature)
- Some berries
- One tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Of lemon juice
- One cup of whipped, defrost topping.
- 1¾ cup of condensed milk.
- Step-1: Take a large bowl and mix well all the crust ingredients.
- Step-2: Now, take graham crackers and crush them.
- Step-3: Grease the butter on the pan and place parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Place the crackers in the cake pan.
- Step-4: Take a bowl and beat cream cheese for almost 5 minutes with an electric mixer and stand mixer. Make sure the creamy texture is smooth.
- Step-5: Slowly add condensed milk, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat it for another 3 minutes.
- Step-6: Take a spatula to fold in the whipping frozen topping. Add vanilla extract in that cream.
- Step-7: spread the cream cheese filling mixture on the crackers pan
- Step-8: cover the pan with foil and make it freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Step-9: Your Nuna’s frozen cheesecake is ready. Check the froze cheesecake is baked by taking the help of a toothpick.
- Step-10: add some berries before serving the Nuna’s frozen cheesecake. Use a long sharp knife, which is dipped in a glass of hot water to get a smooth finish of the pie.
You can even add some of the fruits for the fruit looking froze cheesecake. The fruits that can be added are grapes, strawberries, kiwi, banana, and many more.
Or you can even add chocolate chips, chocolate powder, craisins, blackberry, cranberry, or another tutti fruity on the top of the cheesecake to look amazing. The color will be pretty if you garnish the top of your Nuna’s frozen cheesecake with these varieties.
Other Recipes Of Nuna’s Frozen Cheesecake:
There are some other recipes with frozen cheesecake that you must try. They are:
- Lime cheesecake
- Carrot cheesecake
- Apple cinnamon cheesecake
- Caramel toffee cheesecake
- Mango cheesecake with frozen cheesecake
- Crumb apricot cheesecake
- Black forest cheesecake
- Orange cheesecake
- Coconut and raspberry cheesecake
- Banana bread froze cheesecake