Are you willing to mesmerize your guests with the mini treat but lots of taste? Then opting for the Philadelphia mini cheesecakes is the ultimate choice. These delicious cakes with berries on the top will give a kick to the taste buds. You can make these mini cakes easily with a few ingredients.
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 3 hours
- Graham crackers – 1cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup and 2 tbsp, separately
- Butter – 3 tbsp, melted; if you want you can use margarine too
- Philadelphia cream cheese – 24 ounces, softened
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 3, large
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Blueberries – 2 cups
- Lemon zest – 1 tbsp
How To Make Philadelphia Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a muffin tin of 18 counts and cover it with muffin paper liner.
- In a bowl, add the graham crackers and break them using your hand. Now tip the butter and 2 tbsp of sugar and mix well. Put this mixture on the bottom of each muffin liner and press them with your fingers. This way, the crumbs will set at the bottom well.
- Add the cream cheese along with vanilla extract in a large bowl. Take a head bender and beat them till they are combined thoroughly. Now start adding eggs one by one and keep mixing with the blender at a low speed. When all three eggs are added and mixed, take a spoonful of the mixture and put on the crust in each muffin liner.
- Now insert the muffin tin within the oven and let it bake for around half an hour. When the center of the muffins set utterly, take the tin o of the oven. Keep it aside till the cakes cool down properly.
- When the cakes are cooled, insert the muffin tin within the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecakes are set, take them out. Take the whipped cream in a bowl and beat it using the hand blender till you get a stiff peak. Now add the cream on the top of each muffin followed by the blueberries. Sprinkle lemon zest on the top of each cake and serve.
Some Important Tips
- The specialty of cheesecakes is that you can top them with any ingredient as per your choice. For example, if you don’t like blueberries, you can avoid adding the cream and berries on the top. Instead, you can spread a top-quality strawberry jam on each muffin and garnish with fresh pieces of strawberries and mint leaves.
- Another good option is to garnish the cheesecakes with Philadelphia milk chocolate spread and top it with shredded coconuts.
- If you are making these mini cheesecakes for celebrating Halloween, then you should use candy corn as well as chocolate pieces coated with candies to decorate the delicious cakes. You can team the candies with a dollop of peanut butter as well.
So, you can have as many options as you want, and you can make whichever you want, depending on the occasion and your preference.