Pumpkin cheesecakes have been a large part of family gatherings and celebrations. Though not many people are aware of this variation of the cheesecake but those who have cannot get over their addiction for it. In fact, a pumpkin cheesecake is perfect for those who like their cheesecake a little fluffy and less sweetened. Thus, if you have not tried this particular cheesecake, you should bake and try this for sure as soon as possible.
To make your love for pumpkin cheesecake grow more, we bring to you the perfect recipe that can be prepared easily without efforts.
Scrumptious Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin cheesecake is a kind of cheesecake which comes under unusual recipes. However, once you taste it, you cannot forget it for many more years to come! Moreover, this variety of cheesecake can be prepared in 15 minutes while it can be cooked in 1 hour. However, its freezing time is 4 hours.
For Making The Crust
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar;
- 1 stick of melted butter;
- 1 3/4th cups of graham crumbs;
- 1/ tablespoons of cinnamon.
For Making The Filling
- 3 eggs + 1 egg yolk;
- 1 ½ cups of sugar;
- 1 Pumpkin (pureed);
- 8 ounces of cream cheese;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract;
- 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg;
- 1/8 teaspoon of cloves (grounded);
- 2 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
For Making The Crust
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Moreover, mix together crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon. In addition, press the crust thus formed into your 9-inch springform pan.
- Set aside for forming.
For Making The Filing:
- Foremost, beat the cream cheese until you get a smooth cream. Moreover, add eggs, egg yolk, sugar, sour cream, pumpkin puree, sugar, and spices. Now, add in the flour, and vanilla.
- Beat all the above-mentioned ingredients until they are well combined.
- Moreover, pour in all the ingredients beaten together into the crust. Now, spread it out evenly and place the formed crust in the oven for 1 hour. After, it is baked properly, remove it from the oven and set it aside for 15 minutes.
- In addition, cover it with a plastic wrap and then refrigerate it for 4 hours.
This completes your recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake. Though there many unusual flavors present with which you can bake a cheesecake, this is one variety which is actually unusual. However, the best part about the pumpkin cheesecakes is that you can actually make your kids eat pumpkin.
Pumpkin bars, pumpkin pies are some of the common treats about which people have often heard. However, most of the people have not heard about pumpkin cheesecake. Well, you can actually have your guests in for a sweet surprise with your freshly baked pumpkin cheesecake! A cake which will cater to the taste buds of any age group and anyone who loves desserts but avoids pumpkin!