There is an endless supply of cheesecake recipes on the internet, which makes for convenient access for any cheesecake lover. Given the large supply, you can bake a different cheesecake each day for a year and still have lots more to choose from. People love having desserts after their meals, but when you are on a Keto-diet, then you have to be very careful about the ingredients of the desserts you eat. Cheesecake is a popular dessert with thousands of people all over the world. So, finding a quick keto cheesecake recipe would mean you can still enjoy your favorite dessert while still maintaining the rules of your particular diet.
Keto Low-Carb Microwave Cheesecake
It is a very easy and time-consuming cheesecake recipe. If you have the ingredients, then go for it and enjoy the table with friends and family. The ingredients include 1 tbsp natural mate all-purpose granular stevia, 2 oz full fat cream cheese softened, ¼ tbsp vanilla, one large egg, 2 tbsp heavy cream. Now back to the preparation method.
- At first, add the cream cheese to a medium bowl and heat up to 15 minutes. Then mix the cream cheese until smooth and lumps free mixture forms.
- Add vanilla, stevia, and whisk the batter smooth. Then add heavy cream and egg to that batter. Whisk the batter until smooth and lumps free.
- Now pour the batter into a microwave-safe 8 oz ramekin. Then cook it for one minute after that again cook for an additional one minute.
- After getting room temperature, keep it in the fridge for cool and set.
- Thus, it is ready to serve with chilled fruits like berries, grapes, etc. over the cheesecake. Or, you may garnish this cake with a sprinkle of chocolate and with other ingredients.
2-Minute Sugar-Free Cheesecake (Low, Carb, And Keto)
As the name indicated, how quickly the recipe can be prepared! Before preparing the cake, you need the ingredients such as 2-ounce sour cream and cream cheese, one egg, 2 tbsp swerve confectioners sweeteners and heavy cream, ½ tbsp vanilla extract, and lemon juice, ¼ xanthan gum, and pinch salt. Now follow the process to make the recipe fast.
- First, add all the ingredients to a stand mixer and blend smoothly. Then spray two 5-ounce ramekins with olive oil cooking spray. Place it into the plate and add half batter to each ramekin.
- Microwave the cheesecake at a time for 1 minute, rest for 30 seconds, and then bake an additional 1 minute. It would take 2 minutes overall to bake the cake, and then keep it in the fridge for cooling and setting.
- Before baking the cake, preheat the oven to 325-degree F.
- Bake until the center is set, firm but still jiggly.
- This cheesecake recipe is very mild in sweetness. If you prefer a sweeter cheesecake, then you may add ½ tbsp vanilla stevia.
These are some quick and easy keto cheesecake recipes that you can prepare within a short time. Apart from that, you can enjoy the dessert while maintaining a diet because the ingredients are healthy.