Cheesecake brownies are a must if you wish to pen down a perfect recipe book consisting of scrumptious desserts. However, you need not be a super chef to bake a proper plate of cheesecake brownies. They can be prepared easily and you can have a delicious meal on your table, tempting all your loved ones!
Moreover, you can even prepare a super duper basket of cheesecake brownies as a gift for someone close having a sweet tooth. Imagine the scrumptious cheesecake brownies melting on your tongue! The imagination only sends shivers down the throat of dessert lovers.
Thus, here are some really interesting and easy to prepare cheesecake brownies recipes. Follow them to prepare a mesmerizing plate full of cheesecake brownies.
Drooling With Taste: Cheesecake Brownies
These marbles cheesecake brownies are a perfect combination of taste and temptation. The combination of chocolate and cream cheese is something which cannot be missed at any point! These brownies can be prepared in 25 minutes while they can be cooked in 1 hour time.
- A cup of all purpose flour;
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt;
- 4 eggs (large);
- 2 ½ cup of granulated sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla;
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder;
- 1 ¼ cup of unsalted butter.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese;
- A large egg;
- 1 /4 cup of granulated sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
To Form The Brownie Layer:
- Foremost, mist a baking pan with a non-stick spray. Moreover, line it with parchment. In addition, take a bowl and whisk together melted butter, cocoa, vanilla extract, and sugar until you get a smooth paste.
- In addition, mix in the eggs into this mixture until it if fully incorporated. Now fold in the flour, salt, and baking powder. Now transfer the batter to your prepared pan.
- Finally, top it with cheesecake.
For Making The Cheesecake Layer
- Foremost, preheat the oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit. Take a medium bowl and mix together sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and cream cheese. Moreover, mix these ingredients together in a medium bowl until it gets smooth.
- Now, drop dollops of the prepared cheesecake mixture over your unbaked brownies. Moreover, swirl it with the tip of a knife.
- Bake these brownies for 45 minutes to 1hour.
- Finally, cool them completely before you cut them into bars.
This above mentioned cheesecake brownies recipe can be passed on to other generations as well. Moreover, if you have guests coming over who love to have desserts, this can be a flawless option. Moreover, the best part about these brownies is that you can do a lot of experimentation and innovation with these. So, get on the path of baking an awesome dessert recipe for your kitchen table. In addition, you can even get your kids help you in baking these brownies as the ingredients are less in number and preparation time is also not much.