The keto blueberry cheesecake is a mouthwatering dish and, at the same time, a wonderful dessert. The specialty of this cheesecake is that it is low in carbs, and your non-keto family members and friends will love it. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive into the article and learn the fantastic recipe of blueberry cake and also get to know about its magic ingredients. Ingredients of Keto blueberry cheesecake –
● The keto blueberry cheesecake is prepared in three phases, and each part of the cake has a different list of ingredients.
● The first part is the almond crust which requires butter, almond flour, almonds,
cinnamon, and skin gold ( a low-carb sweetener).
● The second part is the vanilla cheesecake which needs vanilla, sour cream, cream
cheese, lemon juice, eggs, and monk fruit sugar-free sweetener.
● The last part is the most crucial part of the Blueberry cheesecake. The Burberry swirl, which is the essence of the blueberry cheesecake. It requires lemon zest, blueberry, and a sugar-free sweetener.
Recipe Of A Keto Blueberry Cheesecake –
To start with the keto blueberry cheesecake, the first step is to prepare a blueberry lemon sauce. The above-mentioned ingredients of a blueberry swirl are to be put in a saucepan and boiled for 10 minutes. The sauce is then blended to make it smooth.
The next step is to make the almond crust. The ingredients of the almond crust are put in a bowl and stirred well until you see foam in it. Then the mixture shall be baked in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Also, before baking, spray the inside of the bowl with oil.
Then set the baked crust aside.
The final step is the vanilla cheesecake. Firstly, whip the cheese cream to make it free of any lumps. Then stir it well, adding the sour cream and sweetener, and mix it till it is smooth. After this mix, one egg at a time into the batter, mix it well, and pour it over the almond crust.
● Now each part of the cake is complete in itself. Now the time is to put it all together.
● The next step is to spread the sauce evenly over the top of the cake
● Next is to bake it for 45 minutes
● Make sure the edges are puffy
● Let the cheesecake settle for an hour
It is ready to eat.
Now, you can easily have your favorite blueberry cheesecake even if you are not on a keto diet. Don’t forget to follow up with the recipe to have such a delicious and tempting cake that will surely not let you resist yourself. And cakes are the favorite of the kids too. You can definitely try this for an evening date too.