Cheesecake is popular in some form or variation on almost all continents of the world. However, it’s popularity in North America, especially the US and Canada, is worth writing home about. People simply love cheesecake! it’s sweet and cheesy flavor even appeals to those who do not often indulge in other sweet desserts. Cheesecake is soft and spongy and provides variation in terms of texture because of its crusty bottom layer.
For individuals who are new to baking or those who would rather stay away from an oven, cheesecake is often the solution. The reason is that it can be enjoyed as frozen dessert or even be baked, according to individual preferences. One way or the other, cheesecake is a confectionary delight. Owing to the popularity of cheesecake, it’s only fair that we ensure that you can make your own cheesecake at home. Hence, detailed below are the ingredients and prep methods, for both baked and frozen variations of cheesecake.
Easy Baked Cheesecake Recipe
Baking is always fun. Moreover, the fun doubles when you know that the end result would be a scrumptious baked cheesecake.
- 250 grams of biscuits;
- 1 tsp of mixed spice;
- 100 grams of butter (melted);
- 500 grams of cream cheese;
- 2/3 cup caster sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- Firstly, grease your baking pan, preferable 20-inch in size.
- Moreover, blend biscuits with mixed spice and appropriate amount of butter to get a mix with a moist sandy consistency.
- Also, transfer your biscuit base to the greased pan after having lined it with foil and having applied oil on all the edges.
- In addition, keep your base refrigerated till firm.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice till you get a creamy consistency.
- Pour this mix onto your base and bake for 45 minutes in a preheated 356-degree Fahrenheit oven.
Easy Frozen Cheesecake Recipe
If baking is not your thing, follow the instructions below and get all the ingredients needed, to make a delicious yet easy frozen cheesecake.
- 1 1/4 Cup of Cracker Crumbs;
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Margarine;
- A 250 grams pack of softened Cream Cheese;
- 3/4 of a Cup of Sugar;
- 1 1/3 Cup of Raspberry Juice;
- 1 Cup of Frozen Raspberries;
- 2 Cups of Cool Whipped Cream Topping
- Firstly, mix melted margarine and cracker crumbs well to form your cheesecake base. Press this mix into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- Moreover, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese and sugar well before adding and blending remaining ingredients.
- Pour onto the cracker base in the pan and freeze for 4 hours. Let it soften by keeping out in room temperature for about 15 minutes, before your frozen cheesecake is ready to eat.
The two cheesecake recipes above should sufficiently meet your cravings for this delicious dessert. Enjoy!